Sunday, January 24, 2010

Rls Pain I'm A Eunuch And I Have Strong Nerve Pain, RLS And Lower Back Pain Where It Was Broken Once?

I'm a eunuch and I have strong nerve pain, RLS and lower back pain where it was broken once? - rls pain

I am currently 5 per g testosteone days
Neurontin 800mg three times daily
Paxil 20 mg daily
IDB Vicuprofen 7.5/200
Ibuprofen 600 mg three times daily
Flexeril 10 mg TID

I shall still pain when standing or sitting. I also have phantom nerve pain in the testicles, which are used and in my jaw where the teeth are used. My liver functions are still elivated but I do not drink, and I HEP.

I have a great doctor and I would like to know if my medication information can be changed or added in order to get rid of this pain. I think if I could, my good mood.

I think asking for an MRI of the head at the bottom of my tailbone, to see if you can find the source. I'm only 40, but I feel that I am 75 years old with a stiff Rigamortis.

I do not know where they go, I've tried every combination of words I could think on the Web without any result. Which test do I ask my doctor?

1 comment:

Chris C said...

Paxil May cause liver, and you may have about the change of date can an opioid and ibuprofen instead of all the whole day Vicoprofen (ibuprofen and liver problems, but not as easy as paracetamol).

If no nerve pain managed with gabapentin, may try to switch to Lyrica (pregabalin). It is a chemical very similar to gabapentin, but is stronger.

Good luck to all, it seems that you have your hands busy.

Post a Comment