Sunday, January 3, 2010

Computer Armoire Canada Pen Marks On FLAT PANEL MONITOR! Help! How To Get This Off?!?

Pen Marks on FLAT PANEL MONITOR! Help! How to get this off?!? - computer armoire canada

We have a computer cabinet, and an insurance for their children, but I am sick and medicine locked inside my head Haze neglected my 5 years on the screen today to leave tomorrow. How do I get this discount! I have the impression that the grooves of the lines, if I'm going to fiingers, which is not good ..

2 comments:

Miriam L said...

Try a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. I swear by these things!
GL!

lionsfre... said...

Go to Best Buy or any place that sells and buys equipment MONSTER CABLE Monster Clean (for LCD monitors). I had an accident like this, and worked like a champ. I have no answer to the grooves of thought. And do not use anything with any kind of alcohol, "Blur" touched anywhere on the screen. GOOD LUCK

Post a Comment