Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fuji Judo Gi Any Info On Fuji Size 4 Judo Gi?

Any info on Fuji Size 4 Judo Gi? - fuji judo gi

Hello,
I look forward to a size of 4 Fuji Judo Gi (blue) line. I just want to know whether a person knows and what it is.

Mizuno I have tried a size 4 and length is good, but is too large, loose, and the skirt is almost on his knees.

I am looking for a soldier who is editing a little more and not feel that I am in a store like Mizuno.

So tell me .... Fuji Gi thank you.
PS I am 5'10 and 175 pounds.

1 comment:

Submission Magician™ said...

Judo Gi be made shorter in the extremities, with a longer skirt, and more rounded.

I think what we want is a Jiu-Jitsu Gi. Discover some Brazilian companies Gi, if you see something more comfortable coming wrists and ankles. Brazil sizes are totally different from Japan, Pakistan, India and Korea attachment size.

Note that for the actions of the judo competition in the same style of BJJ judo should be competitive. You will be disqualified wore a judo gi BJJ cut a big event.

Post a Comment