Saturday, February 20, 2010

Can You Give Rabbits Water In A Regular Bowl Rabbit Isn't Eaing The Medicine The Vet Gave Me ....?

Rabbit isn't eaing the medicine the vet gave me ....? - can you give rabbits water in a regular bowl

My rabbit is a little sore now ... shes not eating, pooing and each time I filled her food, she turns and raises his cup across Bielefeld ...... and this morning she is out of his belly ... similar is the tendency of a bottle of water at the top. I can hear the digestion, if I put my ear to her belly ..... but knowing that the person seems well, because there is no pain ... shes its normal?

and my main point .... my vet gave me medication to help her and her) pro-biotic (such as yogurt for rabbits, but not eat them, I put near his mouth, but she escapes
Who knows how I'll feel better, or a way of eating Pro cohabitation can?

Thank you!:)

1 comment:

Lozerfac... said...

They should drink your water, at least
try to make this
Shell surprise after drink anyway!
do everything to get to eat

Post a Comment